YoxView is a free Lightbox-type media and image viewer jQuery
plugin. It's easy to use and feature-rich.
Check out the changelog for news and updates! Updates are also available on Twitter or by RSS.
Images © Guy Bibi
Other media + skin:
- FREE to use under the
MIT license and open-sourced.
- Extremely easy to integrate. See how
- Supported content: images, video, inline content, iframes, Flash
and more. Learn more
- On-line Video support - play YouTube/Vimeo/Hulu/etc.
- Content is resized to fit inside the browser's window.
- Plugins to display images from Flickr/Picasa
and video galleries from YouTube.
- Skins available to customize the viewer's look and feel.
- Content is (optionally) pre-cached.
- Open the viewer from text links
as well as image links.
- Multiple instances in the same page may be used.
- Multilingual and bidirectional - tooltips and button names may be in any language (language packs available!)
- Slideshow-enabled - play content automatically.
- Keyboard access - navigate content using the keyboard.
- Search engine friendly - large images are indexed.
- Cross-browser - compatible with all major browsers.
- Custom buttons - add custom
links to the viewer.
- Integration: YoxView module for
- Learn more!